One of the amazing uses of aspirin is that, when mixed with water, you get the perfect detergent that removes yellow sweat stains from your clothes without a trace. A few years ago, aspirin was a medicine that we used to treat everything from a hangover to a cold.
Over time, other alternatives appeared, and little by little, aspirin receded into the background when choosing a treatment. But perhaps it is still too early to write off.
From the title of the article you probably already guessed that we really underestimate its capabilities.
This remedy is usually used to treat pain and fever. This means that it has anti-inflammatory and vasodilating effects.
On the other hand, people with circulatory problems use it as an anticoagulant.
These properties make it an excellent tool, whose action goes far beyond the treatment of the symptoms of a cold, flu or mild pain.
It also works as a local remedy. In fact, you make sure that your skin will appreciate its beneficial properties.
However, if you are allergic to its oral use, you should take the same precautions. Even with local use, you will experience the same symptoms.
Therefore, remember that if you have an intolerance to acetylsalicylic acid, you can not use these tips.
Read also: Can I drink decaf coffee while pregnant?
Aspirin and its 4 alternative uses
1. Restorative Face Mask
The reason for the accumulation of sebum on the face is often associated with circulatory problems, so aspirin is very useful here.
Also, fatigue also manifests itself in dark circles and bags under the eyes.
That is why this small pill is the best ally for maintaining a smooth skin that is bright and moisturized.
- 6 aspirin tablets
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
- 1 tablespoon of natural yogurt without sugar (18 g)
- Put aspirin tablets in a mortar and grind them thoroughly.
- Add honey to the yogurt, and then add the resulting aspirin powder.
Mode of application
- To take advantage of aspirin, evenly distribute this mixture over the face.
- Leave the mask on for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- You will immediately notice the result; your skin will become smooth.
2. Aspirin reduces acne
In addition to the properties we discussed, one of the amazing uses of aspirin is the healing of minor injuries.
Thus, it is useful for you to combat acne.
To enhance its effect, we advise you also to use lemon. However, use this remedy at night to avoid adverse reactions from contact with sunlight.
- 4 aspirin tablets
- ½ cup water (100 ml)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (5 ml)
- Crush aspirin tablets and add them to a glass of water, along with lemon juice.
- Stir until dissolved.
Mode of application
- Before going to bed, moisten a cotton pad in liquid and wipe the acne prone areas with it.
3. Relieves insect bites
In this case, aspirin is interesting to us due to its two properties: anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
Therefore, simply dissolve it in water and apply to the bite. Itching and redness will pass quickly.
However, the advantage of aspirin is that the risk of scarring will be much lower.
4. Aspirin removes yellow sweat stains from clothes
How many times have we had to throw out our favorite shirts because of these unpleasant stains? Sometimes it seems that the sweat is so eaten that it is impossible to remove it, but try our way.
- 7 aspirin tablets
- Crush 7 tablets of aspirin and mix with a small amount of warm water, you should make a thick paste.
Mode of application
- Apply the mixture to stains and rub.
- Leave the agent to act overnight.
- After about 12 hours, wash the clothes as usual. You will notice that the spots have disappeared without a trace.
Do you still think that aspirin is not as useful as we thought before? We hope not. These are just some of its alternative uses in the household that will help you in caring for yourself, your home and clothing.
Also, there are many other uses of these nondescript tablets, which we will tell you about in the following articles.
If you also know any of them, we invite you to share in the comments below.
Read also: Found sugar for weight loss