Table Of Contents
Micardis Plus Side Effects
The likelihood of adverse reactions is not related to age, dosage, sex and other gender characteristics.
- One of the possible side effects of Micardis Plus may be the emergence of all kinds of infections and infections. The most common of these is sepsis. At what down to a lethal outcome. Possible diseases of the urinary tract, it is possible the emergence of infectious diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
- In isolated cases, pain in the chest, the appearance of flu symptoms, the appearance of the general weakness of the body.
- Probably the appearance of a violation of kidney function.
- The possibility of anemia, an increase in the number of eosinophils and a decrease in the number of platelets is not ruled out.
- In the locomotor apparatus and connective tissues, such diseases as joint pain, having a volatile character, back pain, convulsions, muscle pain as a result of hypertonicity, and others can develop.
- The appearance of malfunctions in the liver may also occur as one of the side effects.
- Probably allergic reactions in the form of edema, itching, redness of the skin, itching, increased sweating, etc.
- Diarrhea, a feeling of thirst in the mouth, unpleasant sensations in the stomach are also likely when receiving Micardis plus therapy.
- Shortness of breath, dizziness, blurred vision, fainting, sleep disturbances, depression.
- Violation of the heart rate, a too strong decrease in blood pressure, bradycardia, a sharp decrease in pressure at the time of change of body position – all these violations were also noted during clinical trials.
No such cases were identified. But it is possible to assume that a side effect from such a situation may be too strong a decrease in blood pressure.
Symptoms of an overdose of Micardis Plus is the active ingredients of the drug can be:
- telmisartan: bradycardia, tachycardia, marked decrease in blood pressure;
- hydrochlorothiazide: hypokalemia, hypochloremia and other disorders of the water-electrolyte balance of blood, a decrease in bcc causing muscle spasms and / or aggravating cardiovascular disorders (arrhythmias caused by the simultaneous use of cardiac glycosides or some other antiarrhythmic drugs).
When these reactions develop, symptomatic therapy is prescribed, telmisartan is not removed from the blood by hemodialysis. Hydrochlorothiazide is excreted from the body by hemodialysis, but the degree of its removal is not established. It is necessary to carry out regular monitoring of the level of creatinine and electrolyte balance in blood serum.
Micardis Plus Side Effects in final words: In patients with coronary heart disease, the use of any pressure-lowering agent, in the case of a strong decrease in pressure, may lead to the development of a myocardial infarction or brain.
Micardis Plus has a weaker therapeutic effect in people of the Negroid race.
When driving vehicles should be aware of the possibility of dizziness and drowsiness in the field of taking the drug.
in details: Micardis Plus Special Instructions
The use of this whose age is under 18 is prohibited.
During pregnancy (and lactation)
The condition of lactation or pregnancy is a contraindication for taking the drug.
Reviews of Micardis Plus
The reviews indicate a more pronounced therapeutic effect of the drug compared to mere Micardis, especially when the latter is ineffective.