All the side effects of metoprolol depend on the sensitivity of the patient. As a rule, all the effects are insignificant and disappear as soon as the drug is discontinued:
- Fast fatiguability;
- The appearance of weakness;
- Frequent headaches, less often dizziness;
- The speed of psychomotor reactions slows down;
- Depressive and restless condition;
- The appearance of insomnia;
- Consciousness is confused;
- Memory is broken.
- The vision falls;
- Reduced secretion of tear fluid;
- Dryness in the eyes;
- Noise in ears.
The cardiovascular system:
- Heart palpitations;
- Reduced blood pressure;
- Dizziness, in some situations, loss of consciousness;
- Exacerbation of chronic heart failure (puffiness, dyspnea);
- Lower extremities freeze.
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Pain in the abdomen;
- Dryness in the oral cavity;
- Constant constipation;
- Dysfunction of the liver;
- The taste changes after taking the remedy.
- The appearance of hives;
- Itching itch;
- Sweating is increasing.
- Nose is stuffed;
- Inhalation and exhalation are difficult;
- Hypoglycemia (developed in patients who receive insulin);
The impact of metoprolol on the fetus:
- Growth is delayed
Other side effects:
- The appearance of pain in the back and joints
- Increased body weight
- Decreased potency.
[hide]<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/tBcvCfUOX1M” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen>[/hide]